Eco's Sports Park is located at the heart of San Juan, Puerto Rico in the Parque Luís Muñoz Marín using the Domenech Avenue entrance. Is directly next to the Pedrín Zorrilla Coliseum and the Hiram Bithorn Stadium.
The name Eco is symbolic and inspired on one of the offsprings of the famous elephant Echo which was studied in Kenya for 36 years.
Eco’s Sports Park facilities include:
• 3 Soccer fields with Footsal dimensions. The highest grade artificial grass by Astro-Turf the pioneers of the synthetic grass industry. The three fields combine to create a larger Football, Kicking-ball, Whiffle-ball, Flag-footbal or Ultimate Frisbee and other sports.
• 2 Illuminated sand courts for beach Tenis and Voleibol.
• 2 Basketball , Volleyball and “Indoor Soccer” courts.
• 2 Padel courts; mix sport between Tenis and Racquetball. The first courts of their kind in Puerto Rico.
• 2 Padbol courts; mix sport between Pádel and Soccer. The first courts of its kind in the Caribbean.
• 40 kW+ in solar panels.
Besides the sports areas, Eco's Sports Park has four complete international concession stands. United States, Italy, Mexico and Puerto Rico concessions stands bring international cuisine to the table.
We have our own Rooftop Bar, Sports Store, Activity room with 7 television screens for sporting events, 2 Playstations and 2 X-Box.
Our 4000 square foot Entertainment hosts and outdoor billboard movie cinema of 16'-by-9' for sporting events. 3 Beer Pong tables, 4 Jengas, 2 Futbolin, 8 sets of Dominoes, 2 Cornholes and many more popular games